|My newest Arduino board running the Blink sketch|
The new Arduino is pretty much a Diavolino ripoff. Almost all connections are identical to that board.
The Raspberry Pi header and voltage divider was taken from Paperduino Pi.
Not really happy with the result though... I soldered special headers for connection with the Raspberry Pi but could not get it to work properly. I created a voltage divider but suspect that it did not work as intended since I could not load sketches from the Pi.
|the prototype shield|
It is really a lot of wires to get all headers connected and that was kind of painful, a strip board would be better but I aimed to be able to place shields on this one.
Also not so happy about the soldering on this one. It has improved somewhat since the last Arduino I made but I still make a lot of mistakes. I guess I´ll learn eventually.
One of the reason for the many mistakes is that I try to work fast, since I must fight for every minute I may spend on these projects. I really should go slower and enjoy the process...
I could also do with a better soldering Iron, the tip of mine is kind of loose.
Stuff left to do
Soldering ICSP headers for burning bootloaders.
Soldering a PCB reset button