Saturday, January 17, 2015

Breadboard deluxe

I'm starting to be a bit annoyed by the mess on my desk. The small breadboard that are connected to a rpi or an arduino is not easily moved.
Thus I want a better setup with a more permanent breadboard that can be lifted of the table in one piece.
What I want:
  • Large breadboard, two 840holes should be enough. 
  • Power supply with shutoff switch. 3.3 and 5 v.
  • Hidden permanent raspberry pi with pins close to the breadboard. WiFi and separate shutoff switch. Access to the sd-card.
  • Hidden permanent arduino with usb connection and broken out pins. Also shutoff switch. 
  • Voltage measure probe with screen. 
  • Led light 
  • Programmer
  • USB hub with single connection to computer
  • Common ground for everything.

I'm thinking that it would be nice to have a wooden board to connect everything on and mount the arduino and rpi on the underside.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment